Sunday, October 21, 2007

More terrific CT layouts to share

My CT member, Kimberly has been working hard for me.
She has created 4 more fabulous layouts. She just got back from a vacation
to Maine and she has some
great photo to share on her layouts. Isn't this whale photo really great!!
I was so proud to see my kit used with this one of a kind photo. WOW!!!
I am truly amazed by this one. :) She used Girl Rule, Boys Drool! and my Hand
Pressed Paper Pack for this one.
I also found out that Kim and I share a love of cow. We have white cows, but I have
always love spotted ones. She used Gently Washed for this layout.

Then she amazed me yet again with this beautiful photo of the bubble pond. Aren't
the colors just wonderful?! Gently Washed and the rick rack from the Girl Rule, Boys
Drool! Elements Pack were used for this one.


And last but not least, is this photo of her daughters dog, Banner. What a pretty
dog she is. The is a treasure of a photo for her family, I'm sure. :) Sweetness , Gently
Washed and the stitching(recolored) and staple are from my Girls Rule, Boys Drool! Element Pack.
Banner is done with my Pink Felt Alpha. I love... how she has
mixed and matched most of my kits for this layout. Thank you, Kimberly. You
are truly a blessing to me. :)


Time for bed. My husband and I sang at a benefit singing at a church tonight which
lasted 4 hours, so it is already after midnight. Morning will be here soon, so it is
off to bed for me. The girls are with their Dad today and tomorrow, so Grandad
and I(grandma, aka:MaMa) are on our own. Grandad has been asleep for an hour
already. Good night.

Jan

No comments: