Saturday, November 3, 2007

Re: Scrapdish Sale, CT layout , New kit

I have a new kit at Scrapdish. It is call Princess Claire and is named after the "queen"
of our family Santana Claire.
Before I show it to you though, let me show you some fabulous layouts Kimberly used
my kits to make. She is one very talented lady.
She used my Hand Pressed Paper Pack for this one.
Only $1.75 while it is on sale.


This one is one of my very favorites. She used Girls Rule, Boys Drool! for this one.
Her photography is really something.
Here are the links for the Paper Pack and Elements Pack
Both available for 25% off now.


Want to see some Sweetness ? Check this out. Using my Sweetness kit.
It is on sale for 25% off now at Scrapdish.

Here is another layout using Girls Rule, Boys Drool!
Well its a big day tomorrow with DSD and the RAKabration3 starting this week.
I am really looking forward the the 3rd anniversary of RAKscraps, my home away
from home. I have so many wonderful friends I have made there, while I have been
on the creative team.
Be sure to come by on Wednesday night, November 7th at 9:30 pm, EST and
chat with me. I have some great sponsor prizes to give out. I also have a quick page
to share with you all.
I am also hosting 2 food fights at RAKscraps next week. One on Wed and then another
on Sat, Nov. 10th. Prizes to be given out for that also. Check them out in the forum.

I need to get to bed, so I can scrap and chat tomorrow. I also have a cheerleading
banquet to attend.
Here is my newest kit. Princess Claire. I should have named it Queen Claire!
Element Pack
Paper Pack
Alpha Charms

Gem Alpha
Talk to you later. Good night. :)

Jan

No comments: