Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fantabulous Fall by Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield

Credits:
Fantabulous Fall Collaboration by Kate Hadfield and Kim Jensen
http://www.the-lilypad.com/store/product.php?productid=8692
Font: Caflisch Script Pro

My last layout for Kim Jensen's creative team. I love working with Kim's kits because her elements are so unique and her paper make me drool. Just kidding on the drool part, but she is the paper queen.  She collaborates with Kate often and together they are incredible. Yep, incredible is the word.
I'll fix my blog another day. for some reason my pages are not linked anymore and I don't need the headache of fixing them on a Saturday night. Off to read my review copy of A Voice In the Wind by Francine Rivers. I have over 500 pages to read by the 16th, which is not a problem for me except I have my scrapping CT duties, dinners to cook and a house to clean. See ya! :) 

1 comment:

Carrie Fancett Pagels said...

Cool blog, Jan! We were glad to have you visit on Overcoming Through Time - With God's Help! You have won a copy of Julie Lessman's new release! Congrats!!! Will email you, too.

Oh, will go find you on Pinterest, too! Blessings!