Thursday, March 6, 2008

Detour To My Heart QP Album+

Hi everyone,
What a fun filled day I had. I finished up my Detour To My Heart QP Album
for the Scrapdish store. Then I made some extras and layout of the girls with
them. :) It sure feels great to finally be scrapping again.

My first layout is of Santana. I used QP #2 and added the alpha blocks(they come blank in the Detour To My Heart Kit) for her name and age.
Fonts are LD Atomic and LD Delightful
Isn't she cute with her hair piece in. She is growing up way...to fast



The next one is QP #1 and is of duh....
The names are done with Stamp Act Jumbled. Love that font and use it
all the time. I took the inspiration for this QP from my terrific and talented
CT member, Kim. Here is her layout. I did not have a little cutie with
pigtails for my layout, so I added frames. This QP is included in the set,
with and without the frames. The frames all all included, so you can use
them on the 2 QP's that I left the frames off.
Next is Sara, again. Cool chick, huh? Gotta admit my new kit is very bright
and cheerful. :)


I made a few more, but I'll save those for tomorrow. I'll try to finish the QP
freebie for the blog tonight. I plan to make a flower garden for you.
I added Detour To My Heart to the store the end of last week, but I added
a paper clip flower to it today. I had a lot of fun with that one.

Here is a look at the Detour To My Heart QP Album. Nine pages total, plus frames.

Gotta run and work on the freebie. See ya. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan.. the album is amazing.... what fun, happy pages!!! Great for boys, girls and critters... I even know a couple of old folks that would look great in these pages!! awesome work.. and what a steal for 6.99....