Friday, September 21, 2007

Re: I having a CT call!


I took the plunge and decided to have a creative team call. I used my Sweetness Kit
that is available at Digital Candy to make my ad. I hope to have a freebie on my blog
with this kit soon.

It's getting busy at home. Sara and Santana are playing basketball now and Grandad is coaching Santana's team. Savannah has decided to cheer again.
When I am not playing taxi, I am having fun doing tutorials to expand my PS knowledge. :)
I am still on the RAKscraps and Scrapdish CT teams also. RAKscraps is soon to have
their 3rd Anniversary celebration. There is sure to be lots of fun and prizes to be had.

Much to DH's dislike, I am still very much a nightowl.
Off to make my first banner. I have made a blinkie so I guess the process is the same
only larger.

No comments: