Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I will not....

I will not get discouraged. :) I have only had my call out for a few days and have not
had any response yet. Starting to think I need to surf the gallery and start pm ing
some digi-scrappers I love. All they can say is no. I can take rejection, right?
I finished a quick page for a freebie at Digital Candy. It should be posted soon.
Good night to my many readers. :) Not hardly......
I will not get discouraged!
Oh well, I was going to show you one of the layouts I made into a quickpage, but
blogger won't let me upload it tonight. Off the work on my mega for RAKscraps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan, you are wonderful! Anyone would be lucky to CT for you!! Not only do you do great work, you are one of the single most sweetest people I know!

I, personally, am not very confident in my work. Otherwise I would be honored and LOVE to CT for you :D