Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I will not....

I will not get discouraged. :) I have only had my call out for a few days and have not
had any response yet. Starting to think I need to surf the gallery and start pm ing
some digi-scrappers I love. All they can say is no. I can take rejection, right?
I finished a quick page for a freebie at Digital Candy. It should be posted soon.
Good night to my many readers. :) Not hardly......
I will not get discouraged!
Oh well, I was going to show you one of the layouts I made into a quickpage, but
blogger won't let me upload it tonight. Off the work on my mega for RAKscraps.

1 comment:

Leah (StarBright) said...

Jan, you are wonderful! Anyone would be lucky to CT for you!! Not only do you do great work, you are one of the single most sweetest people I know!

I, personally, am not very confident in my work. Otherwise I would be honored and LOVE to CT for you :D