Monday, July 16, 2007

Working On My Blog

I have spent some time on my blog today. I added to the right side bar and expanded the sides so there is not so much wasted space. Also working on a new header to fill
up the big space and the top. :)
I am getting ready to start putting up a few freebies and making it more user friendly.
Now if I could just get better at blogging every day, I'd be all set.

Hi Mike, (my brother) if you are reading this. I love you and miss you bunches.

I have some more layouts to post and then I'll get back to kit making and my header.
Does anyone know how to make my blinkies blink on the new blogger format?
I have tried all the Photobucket links and none work. It always
says its an invalid
link. They worked on the old Blogger, so not sure what to do here. The Html is
different on the new one.


OK, on to some layouts:
First is a Scrapdish CT layout
Credits:
Little Bit Of Funky Extreme Mini by Correen Silke, of Scrapdish
Presto Chango Template Set 3 by Jan Hosford, of Scrapdish
Dotty Doodly Alpha by JillDZines, of Scrapdish

Next is a RAKscraps Sponsor team layout of DH.
Credits:
Teen Extreme Girl by Amy Wolff
Teen Extreme Boy by Amy Wolff
Pinned Alpha by Amy Wolff
Tags N Rings by Amy Wolff
Fonts: Times New Roman and Oz Handcraft BT


This is a fun layout I did for CIJ at DSP. Had to post a layout to get Lauren's terrific
addon bonus.
Credits:
Rainbows End by Lauren Bavin
Presto Chango Templates Set 2 by Jan Hosford (available at Scrapdish) I changed it around some to make room for Lauren's fun elements.
Font: CK Diva
This goofy man is of course my DH and is another July RAKscraps Sponsor Team layout.
Credits:
French Country by Betsy Tuma
Frolic by Betsy Tuma
Fonts: If and Humanist521 BT

Hey, where did my other layouts disappear to?
I'll close this post and start another to upload my other layouts.
Hope someone reads this and leaves me a hello. I bet if I posted a freebie and
sent you over here I would get some hits. :)

No comments: