Monday, July 16, 2007

More Layouts

The head honcho of the family farm. At least he rules his roost. DH rules ours.
July RAKscraps Sponsor layout
Credits:
French Country by Betsy Tuma.
Font: Cramps



My beautiful peonies. :)
Credits:
Julia by Betsy Tuma
JillDZines Mega Memories Template 1
This is one of my sponsor layouts for Betsy and also
my challenge layout for Jill's challenge at RAKscraps


Sara and Rusty 2 Making Friends
Credits:
Teen Extreme Girl by Amy Wolff
Special thank to Tandika Star and DigiScrapDesigner for the Stamped Action used on this layout.
Template by Darcy Baldwin (frames by Amy Wolff, from Teen Extreme Girl)
Fonts: Times New Roman, Elsewhere 2 BRK and Grundge2 BRK

I had a layout disappear again. I think I must have hit backspace trying to insert my
text. Old women and blogs don't mix. :)
Good night for now. It's 9 pm and I still need to do my blog header and some sponsor
and CT layouts. It never ends, but I love it.

No comments: