Saturday, May 19, 2007

Re: I just love SaraAmarie's new kit

Hi everyone! I finally got to scrap and have 2 more layout to show you. ;)
Credits:
Sweet Chloe by SaraAmarie available at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Twill Dates by SaraAmarie
May Sketch Template4 by Robin Cabana for RAKscraps challenge.
Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for action used on the title.
Fonts: LD Phat and 2 Peas Dear Diary

I also finally finish my Rusty-In Loving Memory page. This layout was a real tear jerker for me. I miss Rusty Lou, so much! Sorry the preview is so small.

Credits:
Spring Pastels 3 by Rachel Dickson
Glitter Arrows by Rachel Dickson
Styrofoamie Heart by SaraAmarie
Crazy Cord Alpha by Kim Jensen
Crazy Cord Shapes by Kim Jensen
Staple from Unite Our Hearts by Correen Silke
Font: Imprint MT Shadow
Better get to bed, so I can work on my Scrapdish sponsor layouts and finish my June'07 prize. :)
Goodnight all!

No comments: