Sunday, May 13, 2007

Re: Do you want to see my waterfall?



Do you want to see my waterfall in front of our log house?
When we open the roof vents in the upstairs bedroom, we fall asleep to the sounds of the waterfall. I created this layout for April07 Scrapdish CT. I just love the way Krista's papers and Rachel's glitter star worked with these photos.
Credits:
Spring Surprise Backpack by Krista Mettler.
Glitter Arrow by Rachel Dickson
Glitter Circle by Rachel Dickson
Template by Digigirl ( I used Krista beautiful papers to make the flower)
Font: Vivaldi

My second layout for Scrapdish in April was one of our sweet Sara. She is the best big sister ever.
Credits:
Zig Zag Paper Chains by Kim Jensen
Spring Fling Addon by Jeanine Baechtold(wordart and 2 papers)
( the tags are available in here)
Funky Florals Alphabet by Jeanine Baechtold
Funky Florals Element Pack by Jeanine Baechtold
Font: LD Teen Doodles
Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for fabric action used on the mat.

My third Scrapdish CT layout is the "baby" of the family.
Credits:
Spring Pastels 3 Paper Pack by Rachel Dickson
Glitter Squares by Rachel Dickson
Glitter Arrows by Rachel Dickson
Glitter Stars by Rachel Dickson
Fonts: TXT HunkaSpunk and LD Enchanting
Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for Actions used.

I also made a double page layout of our deceased dog and the girls. I haven't been able to journal it yet though. Rusty was the best dog ever and I can't put how I felt in my heart about her yet. The page speaks for itself though. The pictures on the right
were taken the week she passed away.
Credits:
Spring Pastels 3 Paper Pack by Rachel Dickson
Crazy Cord Alpha by Kim Jensen
Styrofoamie Heart by SaraAmarie
Unite Our Hearts by Correen Silke
Be sure to check out this beautiful kit!
Glitter Arrows by Rachel Dickson

I also took my use the mega kit challenge at RAKscrap and made this page of me at age three. I'm the little blond girl on the right, in the front row.

Credits:
RAKscraps April 2007 Mega Kit Addon "April Shower"
by Robin Cabana, Correen Silke and Rachel Dickson
This great addon goes to help keep RAKscraps up and running for us all to enjoy.
If you didn't get the Creative Team kit for April it is available here combined with the above kit.

Vintage Photo action by Jenny at Deviantart
Font: Bolton

For a limited time you can still get some of the previous mega kits addons made by our awesome Design Team at Scrapdish. Rememeber these kits go to support RAKscraps. You can see them here.

I was going to show you my March Mega Addon layout, but blogger must think I have uploaded enough tonight.
Good night. It's time to scrap awhile and then get some sleep.

No comments: