Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: Jennifer by Dee Henderson


Jennifer
(An O'Malley Love Story)
 by Dee Henderson
Pub Date   May 1 2013
Description:
After finding God and falling in love, life is good for Dr. Jennifer O'Malley. But can her faith--and her family--survive the challenges ahead?


My review:
Jennifer by Dee Henderson is love as it should be.  I have read all the other O'Malley family books more than once and will also read this again.  I was happy to finally read the beginning of Jennifer's love story.  I highly recommend this book and all the others in the O'Malley series. They are all filled with romance, suspense and so much more.  I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars  for being the start of an A+ series.

I received this book from Net Galley and Bethany House for my honest opinion. 

You can learn more about Dee and her books here:

You can find the book at the below links:

No comments: