Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where have I been?

Much has happened since my last post. I stepped down from Scrapdish as a designer. :(
I love designing, but really miss getting to CT and make layouts. I'll still make
my own stuff at times, but really look forward to getting back on some CT teams and
doing what I really love. :)

Still having to go to the neurosurgeon for checkups. I am having way to much pain,
and the getting docs to give pain meds, even when you have birth defects is almost impossible. They all say that I'll need them the rest of my life, but...not willing
to give them long term. (Afraid the law will come after them) So I am going to be
seeing a lawyer to see what my rights are as a disabled old lady with spinal birth defects.

I have some happy news. I will be guest CTing for my friend, Tracy Blankenship for the month of November. She has awesome templates available at Funky Playground and
Scrapdish.

Gotta get busy filling up my galleries with a lot of pretty and new layouts, so I can apply to some more CT's. :)

My dream is to be on Irene Alexeeva's CT when she starts selling at Scrap Orchard.
I have loved her designs since I saw the first kit. I love the Scrap Orchard community and look forward to having time to be more active there.

Also need to give my blog an over-hall. I will start a new one to practice on.
Better go check on the laundry and family.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

clc said...

So sorry to hear that you are still having so much pain, Jan. Hope you can get the meds you need. I miss you at RAKscraps!