Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Re: A few layouts to share

I have been very busy lately getting the veggie's in my garden picked and canned.
I have a few layout in the last few week though. I thought I would share
some with you since I haven't been a very good blogger lately. :)
Credits: Dippity Doo by Trish Jones
Fell In Love With A Boy (brad) by Trish Jones
Presto Chango Templates Set 2 by Jan Hosford (at Scrapdish)
Fonts: Chubby Cheeks and First Grader
Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for the actions used on the photo and title.


I also made this fun layout of DH.
Credits: U R My Rock by Carole Neale( I love.........this kit!)
Robin Cabana's July Sketch from the RAKscraps Challenge
Fonts: Futura Lt BT, Futura Md BT and Futura XBLK BT

I used another Carole Neale kit on the one below. It is called Best Buds and is just
to cute for words.
I also used Jan Hosford's Presto Chango Templates Set 2 and the left border is from
Jan Hosford's, Free Spirit. All of the above are available at Scrapdish.
Fonts: Trick Pony(funny considering the horse in the layout) and Kaileen.

I need to go and make a new avatar with the very pretty Digital Candy July Grab Bag
freebie I received. Good to everyone. I'll try to post again tomorrow. ;)

No comments: